With today’s global economy and ever increasing cyber threats it is more important than ever that corporations incorporate information security into its corporate governance efforts.
Not only is it important to have a Security and Governance program but also to have top down commitment to IT governance. Any type of Security program that does not have the support of the whole organization is bound to fail.
If Security governance is looked at as a business success objective then the processes will have objectives and constant review. Praetorian Secure can instill objectives such as:
- Annual security reviews
- Periodic risk assessment
- Periodic threat and risk assessments
- Periodic vulnerability assessments
- Create and maintain security policies and security procedures based on risk and best security practices
- Establish Security management structure
- Create security for networks, facilities and systems
- Provide Security awareness training
- Create regular test plans
- Create procedures for remediation and incident response
- Give direction on automated tools to help monitor your environment