HSBC Project Overview Executive Summary
Praetorian has partnered with HSBC Bank (Geneva, Switzerland) and Application Security, Inc. to ensure compliance of information system databases and technology to meet their customer(s) requirements for Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Praetorian developed a preliminary policy assessment approach that parallels industry best practices and utilized Application Security’s DbProtect technology to harden and secure current HSBC database systems.
Praetorian assessments included a preliminary system and network architecture review, policy evaluation and application baseline matrix. At project conclusion, the physical security of all HSBC database systems and the policies used to manage and maintain were re-configured to support their requirements and ensure integrity of customers personal information.
- Database Security and Information Assurance Experts
- Experienced Implementation of Application Security’s DbProtect and AppDetective platforms
- Deep understanding of HSBC Processes, Culture, and Personnel
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals
- Unparalleled Security Software Tool Expertise
- Project Planning and Governance
- Strategic Alliances for Building Comprehensive Solutions