MetLife Project Overview Executive Summary
PRAETORIAN SECURE LLC, partnered with MetLife to ensure compliance of information systems and technology to meet or exceed requirements of TRICARE’s Dental Delivery Program. TRICARE falls under the Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
Praetorian developed a comprehensive phased approach that parallels the DIACAP regulation. Validation assessments conducted in accordance with TRICARE’s official information assurance Security Test Plan and Evaluation Report (STP&ER); included a C&A effort, and ongoing technical and non-technical review of policies, systems and appliances to develop program initiatives.
Praetorian’s provided training and recruited qualified personnel to staff MetLife’s internal project team. Planned security evaluation needed from vendors. Developed implementation project plans for vendors. Managed the relationship and responses needed by government information assurance personnel.
Provided translation of Department of Defense requirements, culture, and processes. Supported knowledge transfer and provided consulting advice for over 100 project team members. Supported stake holders and executives with timely feedback on project accomplishments and issues.
- DIACAP and Information Assurance Experts
- Experienced Agents of the Certifying Authority Representatives
- Deep understanding of DoD Processes, Culture, and Personnel
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals
- Unparalleled Security Software Tool Expertise
- Project Planning and Governance
- Strategic Alliances for Building Comprehensive Solutions