Qmatic Project Overview Executive Summary
Praetorian has partnered with Qmatic Corporation to ensure DIACAP compliance of a specific product in use throughout various military branches is achieved.
The use of Qmatic’s products at various US military bases falls under the Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
Praetorian developed a preliminary environment assessment approach that parallels the DIACAP regulation.
Praetorian’s assessment included a preliminary system and network architecture review, policy evaluation and application baseline matrix. Praetorian also assisted Qmatic through the Approved Products List (APL) process with the USAF.
- DIACAP and Information Assurance Experts
- Experienced Agents of the Certifying Authority Representatives
- Deep understanding of DoD Processes, Culture, and Personnel
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals
- Unparalleled Security Software Tool Expertise
- Project Planning and Governance
- Strategic Alliances for Building Comprehensive Solutions