West Point Project Overview Executive Summary
Working with the US Military Academy (USMA) to ensure compliance of information systems and technology to meet or exceed requirements of the Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP). Validation assessments conducted in accordance with the DoD’s official information assurance Security Test Plan, C&A effort, and ongoing technical and non-technical review of policies, database configurations and setting that could impact program initiatives.
Our qualified personnel augmented USMA staff to support the security and policies involved with bringing the Academy Management System to complete certification and accreditation. Developed implementation project plans for the AMS IA Controls and ensures STIG compliance with the implementation of the overall system. Some of the tasks included translation of Department of Defense requirements, culture, and processes. Support knowledge transfer and provide consulting advice for over 15 project team members. Support stake holders and executives with timely feedback on project presentations, accomplishments and issues.
- Information Assurance Control Practitioners
- DIACAP and Information Assurance Experts
- Experienced Agents of the Certifying Authority Representatives
- Deep understanding of DoD Processes, Culture, and Personnel
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals
- Unparalleled Security Software Tool Expertise
- Project Planning and Governance
- Strategic Alliances for Building Comprehensive Solutions