Achieve Federal Information Security Management Act Compliance, known as FISMA Compliance using NIST SP 800-53 security controls and guidelines. Protect information and information systems against breach of security, loss of confidentiality of data or damage to your reputation. Government agencies require an annual review and reporting of Information Security.
Over several years of working with the DoD and being actively involved in high-level Commercial working groups, we are fully aware of current trends and active FISMA Compliance related guidance. Equipped with this knowledge, we developed a custom-tailored approach to preparing clients for positive accreditation with risk management framework at its core.
When it pertains to FISMA compliance, agencies face a dual responsibility. First, is to meet the specific requirements established by NIST in support of the FISMA requirements; and second, is to be able to provide a risk-appropriate level of assurance that critical information security controls are operationally effective and producing the intended outcomes.
- NIST SP 800-53 Security Control Gap-Assessment. Provides your company an assessment of current security policy and controls in relationship to NIST Controls required for compliance. Helps with estimating efforts to achieve NIST Compliance.
- Risk Assessment NIST SP 800-30 to determine risk level of the information or information system. Next, Categorize the Information Systems using FIPS 199
- Cyber Security Controls and Enhancement Implementation
- Security Plan & Policy Development
- Security Engineering (NIST SP 800-160)
- Incident Response & Contingency Planning
- STIG Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Personnel Security Awareness Training
- Continuous Compliance. Meet requirements of Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) NIST SP 800-137
Finding the right security provider for your company may be a difficult task but it does not have to be. View our past customer testimonials and our process to determine if we are a good fit for your organization.
Get to know who we are, how we operate, and what we stand for. Praetorian Secure stands behind their name and their word. Every consultant knows their past work speaks the loudest when it comes to building rapport with new customers.
We have experience servicing a diverse range of customers from markets across the spectrum. This experience has made us better equipped to achieve success in any environment, no matter the size or effort.
Let us Know How We Can Help & We Will Be In Contact Shortly.