Our Services for ISO 27001 Compliance
The ISO/IEC 27001:2006 regulation provides an organization with a security process framework for the implementation, management and status evaluation controls to ensure objectives are met. Praetorian Secure assists organizations with streamlining internal and external auditing to determine the degree of compliance, and provides a quality management approach to security that is sometimes required by vendors, suppliers and clients. We have vast experience with certification support and implementation of compliance standards with Fortune 100 and 500 companies. Whether you looking to augment staff to support a ISO 2700x implementation, improve security, meet customer requirements or improve security.
ISO 27001 Compliance Services Provided:
- ISO 27001 Gap Analysis: Praetorian Secure consulting professionals will gauge your compliance with ISO 27001 standards to support your understanding of mis-configurations and process short falls. Leaving you with a report of wear your have to work on meeting the standard. We can also include ISO 27001 implementation road map and consulting support.
- ISO 27001 Implementation Support: Praetorian Secure personnel will implement the requirements of the ISO 27001 security standard with new processes to meet the people, process and technology requirements of ISO 27001. Our consultants will design the work breakdown structure and project plan along with working with internal staff to operationalize compliance and improve security compliance with ISO 27001.
- ISO 27001 Testing and Verification Audit: As industry compliance experts and auditors we will test to ensure your compliance with ISO 27001 and document your results in support of your company’s compliance report, implementation support project or gap assessment.
What is ISO 270001 Compliance?
ISO 27001 standard “provides a model for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an Information Security Management System (“ISMS”)”.
Praetorian finds most organizations (i.e., hosting providers, and co-location data providers) adopt the standard as a first step in moving to a more complex compliance standard, such as, PCI-DSS or NIST or because of customer requests to meet corporate standards. ISO Organization says, “The design and implementation of an organization’s ISMS is influenced by their needs and objectives, security requirements, the process employed and the size and structure of the organization”.
ISO is termed as a ‘process approach’ as “The application of a system of processes within an organization, together with the identification and interactions of these processes, and their management”. It process it uses is PDCA, Plan-Do-Check-Act model to structure the processes, and reflects the principles set out in the OECG guidelines (see oecd.org).
The ISO 2700x Series is?
ISO/IEC 2700 Series, more specific ISO/IEC 27001:2006, is a quality assurance and documentation approach to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls that protect information assets are in place. This standard specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a documented Information Security Management System within the context of the organization’s overall business risks.
It also covers implementation of customized security controls, compliance and maintenance by:
Systematically examine and formulate security requirements and objectives by taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities and impacts as they relate to an organization’s information security risks
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and/or other forms of risk treatment (such as risk avoidance or risk transfer) to address those risks that are deemed unacceptable
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the organization’s information security needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that security risks are cost effectively managed
For Official ISO 2700x Information Visit: