PCI DSS Readiness Assessment
Many organizations are initially perplexed by the requirements of PCI DSS compliance and to assist in the minimizing of these complexities, Praetorian Secure provides our clients with a PCI Readiness Assessment.
Our PCI DSS Readiness Assessment is a series of self-guided questionnaires that helps your organization prepare for PCI compliance. Our clients have found that our PCI Readiness Assessment is very useful in determining scope, communicating existing security flaws, and identifying potential areas of concern for implementing a solid PCI DSS framework. In addition, the majority of our readiness assessments are conducted off-site and the self-guided questionnaires make it easy for you to maintain daily-operations.
At Praetorian Secure, our mission is to ensure a successful assessment for all your PCI needs and that begins with a PCI DSS Readiness Assessment.
- Scoping questionnaire that focuses on the 12 PCI DSS Requirements
- Analysis and Review of the existing cardholder and transaction environment
- Configuration level review of network devices (e.g., firewalls, IDS, router, etc.)
- Analyzing Service-Level-Agreements (SLAs) with third-party outsourcers and managed service providers
- Physical site inspection
- Personnel interviews
- High-level analysis of the organization in relation to the 12 PCI DSS requirements
To learn more about our PCI DSS Readiness Assessment and our other PCI DSS Compliance services please contact us at 855.519.7328.