Our Experts Have The Valuable Insights, Resources, And Expertise To Help You Become or Maintain HIPAA Compliance.
Praetorian Secures’s HIPAA compliance solutions assist healthcare providers, doctors, private practitioners, hospitals, clinics, nursing home facilities, and other health agencies maintain and/or implement Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance.
HIPAA has three rules: the Privacy Rule, the Security Rule, and the Breach Notification Rule which protect the privacy of an individual(s) health information and set the notification requirements for breach.
Our consultants have security expertise and experience gained in securing the networks of the largest medical and dental insurance carriers in the world. Our team will work to reduce data loss, improve the protection of health information by reducing the risk of improper disclosure and unauthorized access that occurs due to breaches.
- HIPAA Auditing, Vulnerability Assessments & Mitigation – Our auditing services are performed to give precise data to generate short term and long term mitigation strategies to reduce risks.
- Network & Equipment Hardening – Even though they are advertised to meet or exceed best commercial standards, our skilled engineers implement state-of-the-art security configurations for computer equipment and devices that store patient data.
- Information Assurance & Risk Management – Praetorian Secure’s IA specialists work with your organization to ensure that an overall security framework is in place to achieve and maintain an acceptable level of risk for your infrastructure and data.
- Incident Response – Praetorian assists its clients with developing, and implementing a response plan should a breach occur. Distribution of personal information or protected data within your organization requires a legal response and an immediate regulated process.
- Disaster Recovery Programs – Praetorian Secure will assist your organization in developing a business continuity plan that fits your needs. When implemented, our Disaster Recovery Program will allow your organization to operate uninterrupted, even in the midst of a potentially catastrophic disaster.
- Penetration Testing, Scanning, Monitoring & Response Planning – Our testing procedures and approach provide strong remediation recommendations, designed to improve your overall Security, IT Architecture and reduce the threat of attack or compromise.
Finding the right security provider for your company may be a difficult task but it does not have to be. View our past customer testimonials and our process to determine if we are a good fit for your organization.
Get to know who we are, how we operate, and what we stand for. Praetorian Secure stands behind their name and their word. Every consultant knows their past work speaks the loudest when it comes to building rapport with new customers.
We have experience servicing a diverse range of customers from markets across the spectrum. This experience has made us better equipped to achieve success in any environment, no matter the size or effort.
Let us Know How We Can Help & We Will Be In Contact Shortly.