The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) has a constant focus on ensuring confidentiality of data and protecting mission-related networks. Praetorian Secure’s experts have practical experience in the DoD IA Workforce and Federal Compliance (DIACAP, NIST 800-53).
In addition to serving the DoD and all associated departments on public solicitations for services, Praetorian Secure also helps commercial companies who sell products and services that need to achieve specific certification levels such as DIACAP, NIST 800-53, NERC CIP, FISMA, and USAF IT Lean.
Praetorian’s background includes working as Agents of the Certification Authority (ACA) for the Department of the Army, performing DIACAP security audits, and has an in-depth understanding of the DoD’s top IT security initiatives:
- Information Assurance Range and National Cyber Range for testing advanced capabilities
- Operationalize Cyber Command for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines
- Focus on situational awareness, command and control of its networks across all DoD platforms
- Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) program
- Extension and/or version upgrade of the next DISA Host-Based Security System
- Finalize all accreditation transitions from DITSCAP to DIACAP to DIARMF
Praetorian’s DoD 8570.01 compliant security engineers possess comprehensive risk management, certification & accreditation (C&A) planning, artifact documentation, policy creation & mapping and auditing experience.
Our team ensures all applicable software baselines are reviewed against Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (DISA, NIST, NSA) to ensure a robust security design and configuration is in place.
In regards to baseline network device configurations, Praetorian uses recommended Department of Defense, FISMA and industry best security practices for comprehensive risk reduction.
Praetorian Secure is proud to be a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).