Hacking attempts into secure information systems will exceed 1 Billion attempts in the last quarter of 2012, and today’s best penetration testing tools
are in high demand.
As a value added reseller, Praetorian Secure provides Core Security’s award-winning CORE Impact Pro and CORE Insight Enterprise vulnerability assessment and penetration testing solutions.
CORE Impact Pro
CORE Impact® Pro is the first and most comprehensive vulnerability assessment and testing software solution for proactively identifying critical information security exposures. Only CORE Impact empowers IT and security professionals to reveal the implications of Advanced Persistent Threats and other sophisticated attacks that jeopardize their organizations today.
Unlike other vulnerability management solutions, CORE Impact provides customers with commercial-grade, multi-vector testing capabilities that safely replicate data breach attempts across network, client, web, mobile, and wireless environments. As a result, security teams gain actionable information for collaborating with compliance and business leaders to proactively prioritize and mitigate risk. Real-world assessments including:
- End-User Security Awareness Testing: Phishing, Spear Phishing and other Social Engineering
- Endpoint Penetration Testing
- Mobile Device Penetration Testing
- Network Device Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Testing the Efficacy of IPS/IDS, Firewalls and Other Defenses
- Validating Vulnerabilities Identified by Scanners
CORE Insight Enterprise
CORE Insight™ Enterprise is the first security intelligence solution that enables organizations to continuously and proactively assess their business risks. CORE Insight empowers executives to make informed choices for improving security, optimizing budgets, and increasing operational efficiency. The Insight solution integrates seamlessly with existing IT environments, pinpointing imminent risks without disrupting business processes.
By combining advanced simulation with real-world testing, CORE Insight provides actionable information otherwise overlooked amidst volumes of security data. Customers gain unprecedented intelligence regarding their organization’s real-time security posture, while connecting real risks to specific operational and business goals. CORE Insight allows you to:
- Improve security, optimize budgets and increase efficiency
- Predict threats without disrupting operations
- Reveal the business implications of security exposures
- Eliminate data overload and gain actionable information
- Connect real risks to specific operational and business goals
- Make the right decisions to ensure business continuity
Cybercrime Is Costly
The 2012 Cost of Cyber Crime Study: United States published in October of 2012 by the Ponemon Institute found:
- The average annualized cost of cybercrime for 56 organizations totaled $8.9 million per year
- The companies in the study experienced 102 successful attacks per week and 1.8 successful attacks per company per week, an increase of 42 percent from last year’s successful attack experience.
- The most costly cybercrimes are those caused by denial of service, malicious insiders and web-based attacks.
Praetorian Secure Has Partnered With Core Security
Core Security’s award-winning enterprise vulnerability assessment and penetration solutions provide an invaluable tool in protecting your assets and the cost associated with a breech in security. Call Praetorian Secure, our representatives will work with your organization to customize a solution that meets your needs. Praetorian Secure representatives understand budget constraints and the need for the seamless integration of new tools and functionality.
Praetorian Secure will work with your organization to ensure both a solution within budget and a seamless integration of Core Security Technologies. Praetorian Secure will streamline the integration process assisting you with the all phases from acquisition through implementation and continuing support.