Compliance and Security Assessments
Compliance and Security Assessments are ongoing assessment activities that ensure the policies/procedures put in place are actually being followed and that the technical requirements of systems and solutions are still fulfilling the operational requirements of the company, while meeting the regulatory mandates of specific compliance verticals.
Praetorian Secure offers a wide-variety of compliance and security assessments, and recommends that these assessments are performed on a quarterly basis.
While the majority of compliance regulations such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO 27001, DoD RMF, DIACAP, FISMA, and NIST 800-53 only require annual risk assessments or whenever a “significant change” has been implemented, our belief is managing and adjusting to the ever-evolving threat-landscape is easier to manage when assessments are being performed on more frequent intervals.
We can tailor a compliance and security assessment that meets your needs:
- Compliance Assessment (PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO 27001, DIACAP, FISMA and NIST 800-53)
- Policy, Procedural, and Technical Review in comparison to compliance requirements.
- Physical “Site” Assessment
- Policy and Procedural Review
- Facility Security Inspection
- Security Assessment
- Network Review
- Perimeter Defense (Firewall and Network Device) Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Threat Detection and Remediation
- Risk Assessment
- Threat Identification
- Strategy and Protection Planning
- Application Assessment
- Coding Standards Review
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Analysis
- Database Assessment
- Inventory of Functional Databases
- Compliance Scanning
- SAP Assessment
- Segregation of Duties Analysis
- Compliance Review
- Wireless Assessment
- Policy Review
- Security Analysis
- Partner/Vendor Assessment
- Ensure Compliance from Partners/Vendors
- Threat Analysis
Praetorian Secure realizes the importance regulatory compliance and periodic assessments play for organizations in business today. We make your compliance requirements our business, so that you can focus on the operational effectiveness of the company and concentrate on the needs of your customers.